domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

eat



Unit 10: There you’ll see my favorite sport I hope that you like it.
Sport’s Pablo

What sport do you like­?
I like swimming

What sport do you play?
I only do swimming

Who do you play with?
I do my soccer whit my friend

When do you play?
I do my soccer on the weekends

What do you parents think?
My parents think that is very good for to be fit.

What can do you?
I can do any kind of sport like baseball, basketball.

The sport is very useful for my life...

Bye babes.....reply.... I just want to make my entire dream come true.......
In this unit you watched that I like too much this sport and thank to it, I’m always keeping fit
.

3 comentarios:

pao... dijo...

1hello Pablo so "coquito" woow... Pabloooooooooooooooooo
mmm... it's great your page. my felicitation's.
muackkkkk, one kiss.

nairobis rincon dijo...

hello pablo... my felicitation. your blogspot very nice...

vanessa paola antunez paz dijo...

Hi my friend coquito you space its very good.. my felicitatio"S for you..... one kiss

Vanessa antunez