domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

live line pablo

Unit 15: Here you’ll see personals questions from my childhood, the studies that I’ve achieved and more….

Life line

1988: on March 9th 1988 I was born Pablo Enrique jirado subero.
1992: in passed over to study basic school.
1995: in my school I got stage studies.
1997: in my school I got Dannie studies.
1999: I was graduate of the basic school and was the animator of my graduation.
2001: I performed a theatre play called “agafito” and later performed another play called “drudge” with a positive massage for yoring people.
2002: I performed an actuation course in “mampara academy”
2003: I studied basketball for young people and I was selected by the zulian basketball association and was participant in a lara-zulia states match where zulia team won the match.
2005: I was graduated of bachellor of high school.
2006: I was choice by L.U.Z. University and then was. Got out for school pension by J.E.L. program.
2007: actually, I study the second semester of mass media carrer.

Well, there you watched my line of life that relates my life and I wanted to share with you. I hope that it like you.

No hay comentarios: