domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

my last weekend


Unit 14: Here you’ll watch the things that I usually do on weekend


My last weekend

Friday:

v In the morning, I went to the university and did some work.
v In the afternoon, I took a shower, had lunch and went out to visit some friend for studying together.
v In the night, I had dinner with my family and went to sleep.

Saturday:

v In the morning, I helped my mother to clean the house and set my room up.
v In the afternoon, I took a litter rest. Then went to a friend’s house for having lunch and to study with him.
v In the night, I went to Carolina’s birthday party and when it finished I came back home to sleep.

Sunday:

v In the morning, I went to the church with my family
v In the afternoon, I played baseball with my little brother and some friends of him.
v In the night, I ate a piece of cake made by mother and father, watched some films and went to sleep.

I hope that it like you what it I usually do, my weekend’s very funny, I enjoy it too much.

No hay comentarios: