domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

whats the matter?


Unit 12: This is the unit more funnily. It’s a comedy that we made at college.
What’s the matter? Hyphen:


· Yoselin: good afternoon young lady, is the doctor?
· Rebecca: yes, he is, but do you have an appointment?
· Yoselin: I don’t, but I do need that he check of my daughter, she hurts the stomach.
· Rebecca: you have seventy people before you, so have to wait for them.
· Yoselin: well, ok thanks.
· Ivette: mom, I hurt too much the stomach.
· Pablo: the next one please.
· Ivette: doctor I hurt too much the stomach.
· Pablo: what’s the matter with you?
· Rebecca: you have to wait your moment.
· How do you feel girls?
· I hurts my stomach, I cant stand it
· Pablo: ok, come in, when do you to begin the hurts?
· Yoselin: last night.
· Pablo: ok, pretty girls.
· Ivette: doctor! I hurt too much here. Give me my candy bar.
· Pablo: madam, the girl has too much parasite.
· Yoselin: what!!!!! Oh I can believe how is it possible?
· Pablo: were going to put an injection.
· Ivette: I don’t want, I don’t want mom mom help me, help me please.
· Pablo: you have to let him to put you the injection.

thats the cure for this. the end
There I acted doctor’s character where all my friends and me had a great time.

No hay comentarios: