domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

my description



My description.

Hi, my name’s Pablo Jirado. But everybody calls me ¨coquito¨, I’m from Maraca Ibo originally.
I’m 18 years old and I study mass media at URBE, I live in Maracaibo in the Haticos.

I love music, and my favourite kind is pop rock, I like dancing, study English, I love to go the gym and the party, see movies, take care my family, eat pizza and fruit. My favourite color is blue.

I hate smoke, the violence, the war, the injustice, to be alone, to drink alcohol, to say lies, the onions, and getting up early on the weekend.

My dream is graduate from mass media at URBE. Work, travel and to be a successful person; I also want to learn to speak English.

My opinion about English is very good. English is very important for work. I think that ear music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and surfing the net. I hope to have perfect English. But I need to practice it more. I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class. I hope that to be nice for you.

Yours truly.

No hay comentarios: