domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

my new friend



My new friend

Hello, this is my friend Elizabeth Zapata she’s from Maracaibo, originally. She’s a student mass media at URBE. She lives in Cabimas.
She love music, dance, go to the movie, and go out with friends.
She hates makes a diet, walk for a long time, washing the dishes, wear skirt and high heels.
Her dream is to become a good professional and learn about difference cultures, of course, she wants to graduate and have a good job.
About English, she loves Learn new languages, think is very important. I like her see you later.

1 comentario:

HUGO dijo...

ola sabes soy de Cali,Colombia y me gustaria tratar con vos por asunto de l apellido gracias.

mi MSN: cantinflas_311@hotmail.com
para k xi kieres me agreges gracias disculpa la molestia k xtes bn a y xtoy mirando toda la gente por el apellido jejeje